- 9:30am Lord’s Supper / Prayer and Praise
- 11:00am Morning Worship Service
- 11:15am Sunday school
- 5.30pm ‘Together’ (First Sunday of the month)
- 5.30pm ‘Equip’ (Third Sunday of the month)
- 9.30am Prayer Meeting
- 5.00pm (Term-Time Only) Engage (Age 14+)
- 6.45pm (Term-Time Only) YY Group (Age 9+)
- 7.30pm Prayer Meeting and Bible Study
- 10:00am - 12:00pm Open House
- 6:30am Prayer Meeting
- 7:00pm Feltham Bible Focus (Second Saturday of the month)
Open House is the church opening itself to the community. All are welcome to drop in for a cup of tea and a piece of cake. The meeting provides a good introduction to what the church is about with a warm and friendly atmosphere and an opportunity for a topical discussion over light refreshments.
Together is a meeting primarily for believers and designed to develop our affection and personal devotion to Christ through encouraging one another with personal testimonies, times of prayer and looking at ways in which to stir one another for godly living.
As the name gives it away ‘equip’ is a meeting designed to look at ways in which the Christian believer can be thoroughly equipped through the word of God. Every month we look at topical and contemporary issues facing the Christian in our society. It does so by faithfully and confidently opening up God’s word.
Feltham Bible Focus is a monthly meeting designed to delve deeper into the word of God. It also provides a unique opportunity for local like-minded churches to come together and encourage one another in the pursuit of holiness.